Penanganan keluhan - Kemitraan bagi Pembaruan Tata Pemerintahan
This document describes how KEMITRAAN will accept, record, investigate, respond and resolve complaints made about its performance/services.
Standards of Service
Kemitraan aims to provide all its stakeholders with the highest standards of service and compliance. If we and or our implementing partners fail to provide this to you, we would appreciate it very much if you inform us so we can do our best to resolve any problems.
We value highly any complaint, take seriously and will treat confidentially and properly to find any resolution to your complaint. We will do our best to resolve any issues and we will also learn from time-to-time to improve our standard of services and performance.
How to make a complaint
There are many ways you can make a complaint:
Directly speak with relevant staff or officer in charge if you think the matter may be quickly resolved.
You can send your complaint or concern in writing to the following:
|Telephone||62 21 72799566, ext. 121||Hindijani Novita||Complaint Officer|
|Kemitraan, Jl Wolter Monginsidi no 3, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12110 – Indonesia||Hindijani Novita|
|Fax||62 21 7205260||Hindijani Novita|
|Social Media||Hindijani Novita|
|Face to Face contact||Any Kemitraan staff||Any Kemitraan staff||Face to face or in writing|
Ms. Novita Hindijani is the person responsible for handling complaints. She will notify the relevant person/unit within Kemitraan or its implementing partners in order to find a solution or resolve the matter.
What Happens Next
- Ms. Novi will acknowledge your complaint and register it in a log book. She may also need further clarification from you.
- Kemitraan will investigate and respond to your complaint within a maximum of 5 working days. If we are unable to respond within the time frame, we will let you know, explain why and will set a new date for settlement.
- Kemitraan will record your complaint in a log book and note any progress until the issue is resolved or closed.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
- Ms. Novi will discuss your complaint with relevant manager and will try to find a solution
- Ms. Novi will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you. If the matter is very technical and only certain staff can provide a proper response, then authorized staff will respond or communicate directly with you with Ms. Novi cc-ed in the communication.
- If a complaint is sent anonymously, it will be investigated as long as there is clear information and sufficient data or proof.
If you are not satisfied with our response
Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response, or if you do not wish to file the complaint as described above, you may at any time communicate directly to the Directors or Executive Director:
Kemitraan bagi Pembaruan Tata Kelola
Jl. Wolter Monginsidi no 3
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12110
Fax: +62-21-720-5260; 720-4916